Montageleiter/-in / Mechanical / electrical engineer for the commissioning of hydropower plants m/f
Arbeitsort: Nigeria & Chile
This is a role for the Commissioning Supervisor with at least 10 years of experience as a lead supervisor for the commissionig of hydro turbines and generators.
Ihre Aufgaben umfassen folgende Bereiche
- Responsible management and implementation of the commissioning of turbines, generators, and electrical plant components
- Functional testing and measurement of components, as well as independent error detection and resolution
- Independent implementation of schedules and quality requirements
- Handover of machines and plants to operating companies, including suitable training
- Production of installation and plant documentation, including disruption measurement and reporting
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or similar discipline or equivalent training with relevant professional experience
- Several years' professional experience is an advantage, ideally gained in the hydroelectric field
- Structured and customer-oriented behavior under time pressure
- Solution-oriented and reliable, with a willingness to learn and a confident personality
- Sound knowledge of English and MS Office. Knowledge of additional foreign languages preferable.
The minimun gross salary for this position is EUR 3000,-- / month.
Market-compliant overpayment is possible, depending on qualification and work experience.
jetzt online bewerben
jetzt via E-Mail bewerben
zH Herrn Roman Grüneis
Pummerinfeld 1a, 4490 St. Florian
T +43 (0)5/7505-7412