Lenzing Plastics, founded by Lenzing Group 40 years ago, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of products for foils, tapes and yarns, fabrics and laminates with high strengths. In our thermoplastic production, our extensive expertise in PTFE enables us to develop and produce high quality specialty products, especially for medical and dental applications. Among other things, these products are also used in medicine.
To increase our team, we are looking for a
Medical Product Manager with passion for Sales
Referenz No: 979
- Acquire new medical device customers worldwide
- Develope new applications within the surgical field, especially in cardiology
- Optimize and support existing customers
- Visit regularly customers on site incl. pre- and after-sales activities
- Analyze the competition, the market and potential clients to develop new target customers/ applications
- Work on innovative product solutions together with customers and the internal development team
- Attend product certifications as well as audits together with Quality Management staff
- Represent Lenzing Plastics on trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Several years of experience in the field of medical applications (in the best case in the area of textile implants, heart valves, stents and surgical threads
- Very good comand of English, reasonable level of German and / or Mandarin Chinese, further languages are a plus
- Several years of experience in a related medical device sales position
- Negotiating skills and excellent communication in different cultural settings
- Up-to-date IT knowledge (SAP, Outlook, CRM)
- Team worker with high flexibility level
- Ability and interest to travel globally
For this position, you expect a yearly gross salary of at least EUR 60.000 - based on the collective agreement of the chemical industry. Due to your individual qualification and position relevant work experience our willingness to overpayment is given. In addition, you participate in the Lenzing Plastics bonus system.
Are you passionate and qualified to take this role?
Take the chance to contribute to the success of the Lenzing Plastics!
We are looking forward to your online application.
Your responsible recruiter: Johann Kogler