At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right person to fill our vacant position (temporary contract of two years) as
Research Associate - Cell Biology (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Planning, coordination, and documentation of laboratory experiments
- Cultivation and maintenance of various cell lines
- Establishing and validating of cell based receptor binding assays
- Screening and validating in vitro activity of phytochemicals
- Perform ELISA and western blot on samples from in vitro and in vivo experiments
- Sampling of animal material (e.g. collection of blood or animal tissue from the slaughterhouse)
- Support and analysis of in vivo trials
- Data evaluation and basic statistics
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Master's degree or equivalent in veterinary medicine, biotechnology, biochemistry or biology
- Hands on experience with cell / tissue culture techniques preferred
- Hands on experience with molecular biology techniques preferred
- Experience with data analysis
- Strong team player
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Your working place: world class laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment. As part of our ambitious scientific team you work together with the best on key topics of the global food chain.
- BIOMIN is constantly growing - since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas and opportunities for personal development and individual careers.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 233
- You will be based at Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38,5 hours/week, full-time, temporary contract two years
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at EUR 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints' with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
BIOMIN Holding GmbH
You have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC,
+43 2782 803-0,