Lead Buyer Indirect Spend
Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten, Austria • Full-time
Around the globe, impressive buildings are constructed with Doka´s expertise in formwork technology. Examples are Burj Khalifa, Muskrat Falls - one of the greatest hydroelectric power plants in Canada - or parts of the Brenner base tunnel. This is the result of teamwork - the collaboration of more than 6.500 employees in over 160 distribution and logistics facilities in more than 70 countries all over the world. And we are proud of that. Due to our 150 years of history as a family owned company, we appreciate the effort made and work done by our employees. Therefore, it is important to us to inspire our employees every day - in terms of flexible working hours, performance-related payment, attracitve special benefits like bonuses, further development opportunities and a comprehensive VITAL programme.
This position will be newly formed within Doka's Global Procurement organisation, and we are explicitly searching for a generalist. You will run your own global projects, oversee global market trends and support multiple global sub-categories. As a member of Doka's Global Category Indirect, you will be asked to provide cost-reduction benefits and to search for other efficiencies.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with Sourcing Teams, key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Analyze information from internal and external sources (market intelligence) to help execute Doka-wide Sub-Category strategies, while securing supply and delivering efficiencies
- Negotiate with suppliers relative to pricing, terms, quality, and service.
- Share ownership and accountability for driving and delivering results through agreed upon strategies.
- Accountable for driving communication and reporting to keep internal clients informed of progress and benefits.
- Work with internal legal and compliance groups
- Support the Global Procurement Management Team in the roll-out of new strategic directives, limiting risks and driving value for the business.
- Graduate degree
- Certifications like C.P.M. preferable
- 3 yrs experience in a strategic procurement role in inderect willing to take a next step
- Excellent language skills (spoken and written) in min one language (English)
- Profound analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable personality;
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Ability to work in a flexible manner under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
- Ability to represent the company externally with key stakeholders
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
We offer an annual gross-salary starting at appr. 42.000,-- depending on qualification and experience.
Doka Group | Josef Umdasch Platz 1 | 3300 Amstetten
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
A company of the Umdasch Group.