TDE Thonhauser Data Engineering GmbH, a TDE Group company, is an international solutions provider for the petroleum industry. Established in 2000, the product scope of TDE features customized, drilling data analytics solutions to maximize drilling efficiency for operators and contractors.
As an industry-leader of holistic drilling data analysis and big data services, the TDE Group is continuously developing innovative solutions to enforce drilling into the digital age, with the ability to produce advanced specialized technical equipment for the oil and gas industry.
As we press ahead with very ambitious growth targets, we are seeking to hire a:
who will work together with our international software development teams on our projects in an agile development environment.
Your tasks will be to:
- Take lead of our Scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the agile development teams and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize the product feature backlog in Pivotal Tracker or Jira
- Create requirements, develop use cases and prioritize stories/epics to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning and preparation of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Lead the planning of our Sprint release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in reducing impediments that impact the successful completion of our Sprint goals and release plans
- Research and analyze market, the users and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Keep up-to-date with agile best practices and latest trends
The following requirements and experience are needed to be invited for an interview:
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for a minimum of 5 years
- Educational background in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Being part of a young, international and highly motivated software development team
- Possibility for home office, with a workplace located in Leoben, Austria
- Flexible working time
- Compensatory time-off for overtime hours
The minimum monthly gross salary for this position is EUR 2600, a higher rate depends on your experience and qualifications.
TDE Thonhauser Data Engineering GmbH
If you are interested in joining our agile team, please send your application documents to: email@example.com