"I believe that my own motivation is the best drive." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Specialist Credit Monitoring (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The Credit Monitoring Team belongs to the Department Counterparty Management C. a. M. and is responsible for monitoring fulfillment of contractual conditions (conditions precedent & subsequent, covenants) of corporate loans booked in Erste Group Bank AG (large corporate loans, Schuldscheindarlehen, commercial real estate loans, leveraged & project finance, trade & export finance).
- act as part of a competence center for credit monitoring topics in Erste Group and Erste Bank
- closely cooperate with the Business units, Legal Department, Risk Management and Operations
- are responsible for entering contractual conditions of the non-standard loan agreements into a credit monitoring tool, monitoring fulfillment of conditions precedent and approval of drawdown
- track fulfillment of conditions subsequent & covenants as well as certain internal conditions
- perform monitoring activities for trade finance
- conduct credit monitoring trainings for the credit monitoring tool users
- participate in the further development of the credit monitoring processes & tool
- have 3-5 years experience in lending business
- show interest in complex loan agreements and have knowledge of LMA documentation standards
- offer strong organizational, coordination and problem solving skills
- are a team player with strong interpersonal skills enabling you to establish and nurture working relationships in a multinational environment
- are fluent in German and English in verbal and written communication
- offer you a very interesting position in a committed team and an international environment and the opportunity to gain a broad knowledge of of the various corporate lending products
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 36.926,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: