Barracuda Networks offers industry-leading solutions for network security with focus on enterprise firewalling, content security and data storage, protection and disaster recovery. For the extension of our team we are currently looking for a talented
Manager Premium Support & Escalation (m/f)
Location: Vienna or Innsbruck
- Manage the Premium Support & Escalation handling for EMEA
- Define and establish solid documentation handover process from implementation into Support for Premium Support customers.
- Align processes for Premium Support customer handling in EMEA with existing setups in US
- Planning and coordination of the Premium Support activities and dedicated employees in cooperation with the EMEA Support Managers
- Closely monitor customer satisfaction of Premium Support customers
- Provide solid reporting to Premium Support customers, Sales and Support Management
- Ensure and coordinate effective Escalation Management in coordination with the Support Escalation Manager, Escalation Engineers, and other departments.
- Reporting into the Director Support EMEA
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills in German and English is a must
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Basic TCP/IP troubleshooting
- Linux command line troubleshooting
- Graduate or equivalent experience
- Previous customer facing job (customer service, support, etc)
- We need candidates with a good technical understanding within the field of Network Security and Data Retention
- Networking technologies such as TCP/IP, Routing, Proxies, ARP, DHCP
- Application layer technologies including, but not limited to DNS, LDAP, SSL/TLS, SMTP, POP3/IMAP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Willingness to dedicate themselves to learning the product, experience with Barracuda products is a plus
- Intermediate Windows knowledge and support, including Active Directory
- Experience and knowledge with RAID technologies and differences
- Production use of CRM systems, such as Salesforce, Bugzilla, Jira etc.
- Advanced knowledge of common open source apps such as SendMail, postfix, openLDAP, iptables etc.Foreign language fluency a definite plus
Ready for Barracuda? We are looking forward to your Online Application
The statutory salary according to Collective Bargaining agreement is EUR 40,000.00 and will be determined based on professional experience.