"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career." #glaubandich
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship Equity Capital Markets (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
The department Equity Capital Markets as part of Group Markets is involved in all matters related to IPOs, capital increases, spin-offs, convertible bonds etc. We advise and accompany our clients during the whole preparation process of equity or equity-linked transactions. During the issuance process we work closely with legal advisors, equity research analysts, auditors and other syndicate banks.
- are currently enrolled at a university/'Fachhochschule' with economic background
- prepare pitch books
- conduct research of different industries and issuers
- generate data out of Bloomberg, Thomson One or similar database providers and process them in Excel or PowerPoint
- create peer group and eventually DCF valuations
- respond to RfPs for new equity issues
- prepare regular market updates
- are interested in all equity instruments, capital markets and company valuations
- have a high willingness to learn
- are able to work independently
- are organized and interested in project execution
- have team ability and high commitment
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel..)
- have other relevant job experiences (not mandatory)
- are fluent in German and English
- offer you an exciting and challenging internship in an interesting and dynamic field, beginning January 2019
- support your professional and personal development in a promising investment banking area
- offer you to be part of a motivated and successful team
- offer you flexible working hours
- guarantee an internship allowance of EUR 1.600,00 gross per month.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: