Surgical Imaging Distribution Manager (m/f) Eastern Europe
Business: GE Healthcare
Job Number: 3147224
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GEHealthcare
The role will be responsible for selling GE Healthcare Surgery products, specific to surgical imaging, managing channel partners relationships, increasing distribution network within the region Eastern Europe (Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria), including large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as sales experience as an expert in the field will be necessary to execute the job.
- Responsible for driving Sales through managing a portfolio of both Direct Accounts and Channel Partners.
- Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, biomedical engineering departments and other stake holders.
- Develop go to market strategies for new products, identify direct/indirect distribution and prepare them for successful launch of product.
- Track market share, conduct market analysis, monitor competition dynamics, plan strategies to increase market share and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales.
- Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
- Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, and qualifying new leads to maintain identified business to support a balanced sales funnel for future sales.
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sales relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Expected to sell point of sale service contracts, financing and drive margin though selling value and holding price.
- Work with cross-functional teams (OTR, Finance, Service, Sourcing, RA, etc.) to solve commercial issues, realize opportunities and improve work flow processes.
- Promote unique differentiators based on customer's clinical needs, competition, values and benefits sought.
- Understand complete indirect distribution landscape (including competition landscape) and ceaselessly work to enhance our distribution. Keep looking out for new dealers as alternatives/backup, as appropriate.
- Provide support to distributors on day to day product inquiries, price negotiations, customer presentations, finding complementing products, share best practices from other countries/regions, etc.
- Develop, coach and train distributors to ensure they are effective in sales in their assigned product portfolio and geographical coverage
- Participate in multimodality deals to increase segment share within deal. Provide input to deal pricing strategy and ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities.
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory.
- Plan and execute Trade show/Workshops/Clinical Talks/show sites/Customer visits.
- Significant relevant sales experience in healthcare industry
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and a desire to grow new business.
- Experience understanding customer needs and business drivers and using this knowledge to develop account plans and strategies (knowledge of the existing account areas/channels would be advantageous).
- Excellent interpersonal skills including, team working skills and good communication skills.
- Persistence and tenacity in developing prospects and customers, and able to close business
- Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills
- Self-starter able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
- Ability to communicate using English and local language (Czech, Slovak, Polish)
- Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
- Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
- Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
- Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
- Willingness to travel min 50% of your time
- Strong product management/Sales experience in surgical imaging products preferred
- Prior experience working for an international company in a matrix environment
- Prior experience in promoting products and maintaining strong customer relationships in the care areas of Operating Room
- Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
- Current GE product experience desired
- German language skills if work location is a German speaking country
Locations: Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Slovakia; flexible homeoffice in one of the mentioned countries