Enterprise Architect (m/f)
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect (f/m) to evaluate, design, and plan the company-wide system architecture landscape.
The primary role of the Enterprise Architect is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organisation's technology and governance strategies, policies and standards. The Enterprise Architect is responsible for planning the medium and long-term development of the IT systems and their integration into the relevant company divisions.
In this position, you will be working very closely with different departments and stakeholders like Software Development, IT Systems, Technical Operations, Process Management and Portfolio and Product Delivery Management.
- Manage, use and maintain IT/technology architecture models and methodologies
- Recommend and participate in activities related to the design, development, documentation and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Define, align, implement and further develop a framework for organising the work of the architecture within the enterprise
- Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies
- Development of IT/technology architecture road-map
- Analyse, evaluate and develop the enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise's long-term business objectives
- Document the current "as-is" enterprise architecture and develop the "to-be" future architecture and develop a road map and migration strategies for the existing architecture
- Support and consult Portfolio and Product Delivery Management in the corporate portfolio planning process
- Direct and govern the IT/technology architecture implementation activities
- Recommend and participate in the development of architecture blueprints in operative projects in close collaboration with the Solution Architects
- Consult technical and non-technical teams in terms of architecture and software development principles
- Organize and steer an architecture board, for the handling of the decision making in regards to the enterprise and project architecture
- You have a broad knowledge of system architecture, software design, and web-based system concepts from front-end to back-end and also in regards to IT infrastructure
- You have proven experience working as a Software or Enterprise Architect or as a Consultant for these topics for at least 3 years
- You have knowledge about architecture frameworks and methodologies (e.g. TOGAF) and can apply them in practice
- You have knowledge of project management, ITIL, SDLC and agile methodologies and understand how to incorporate the value of the EA
- You have a strong business and analytical way of thinking
- You have an end-to-end thinking from the business process down to the technologies which support it
- You have proven your social skills by moderating meetings, giving presentations or consulting in a structured manner
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 60.000,- for applicants with at least 6 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions, the global interactive unit of NOVOMATIC, is a leading developer and supplier of iGaming solutions. Greentube is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the NOVOMATIC Group, one of the biggest producers and operators of gaming technologies and one of the largest integrated gaming companies in the world. Greentube's industry leading omni-channel technology allows the convergence of online, mobile and land-based games. The well-diversified product portfolio includes Classic Slots, Table Games, Live Dealer Gaming, AWP Reloaded Slots, Server-Based Gaming, Social Casino Gaming, Bingo and more.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.