StepsApp with more than 1 Million active users is hiring.
We encourage and help people worldwide to live a more active, healthier and thus better life.
iOS Developer (m/f)
You're looking for a new challenge within an innovative, creative and young team? You love apps and you're a pro in iOS app development?Build an ecosystems that helps people track, analyze, and share their daily activities and visualize them in an easy and compelling way.
- Development of apps and app components on the latest iOS standards
- Passion for UX design and animations
- Collaborate with designers, developers and product managers
- Work experience in the area of mobile development and almost completed bachelor studies in the area of computer science
- Know-how and experience in the development of native iOS Apps with Xcode / Swift / optional Objective-C
- Additional experience in Android development is an advantage
- Good language skills in German & English
- At least 20 hours per week
What you get
- Product focused work
- Due to the Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations. For this position this is EUR 2.393 EUR monthly gross
- Overpayment is possible depending on your experience and skill level
- The ability to work with state-of-the-art technologies and to learn as you go
- A modern office in the lovely center of Graz
- A long-term employment with flexible working hours