Technical Writer (m/f)
We are looking for a juggler of knowledge and words, documenting complicated technical subjects in an easily understandable way for our customers.
- You will be the first point of contact for the agile teams when it comes to elaborating documentation that is suitable for our clients
- You will create and update the Tricentis Tosca documentation with all its trappings: screenshots, videos, graphics, etc.
- You actively approach your team and colleagues from different departments to gather information for new FAQ or Best Practices articles
- Proven working experience in technical writing (preferred in a software development environment)
- Experience with documentation content management systems
- Advanced written skills in English
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking (capable of working in several agile development teams)
- In-depth technical knowledge (you are passionate about computers and everything that goes with them)
- Experience with MadCap Flare, Atlassian Confluence, and Camtasia are an advantage
- Exciting workplace at Tricentis with the industry's #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working in a state of the art Software Development Team
- Flexible working times (no core time)
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Annual pass for free public transport
- Modern office close to the subway
- Great events for employees (Business Run, Cinema evenings, Pizza Friday,...)
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? According to your experience, the annual gross salary will be between EUR 32.000,00 and EUR 50.000,00. Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting-edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tosca Testsuite, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a Technical Writer who is open to new challenges and wants to become a part of a global, dynamic and exciting workplace. Our company culture is lively and posses a truly agile environment, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, UK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.