(Senior) Manager Corporate Development (m/f)
Be part of the kununu family!
With over 2.7 million reviews across 700.000 companies, kununu has become Europe's leading employer review platform. We believe that every person -- whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their worklife -- should be able to give and get accurate, honest information about companies before walking in on day one.
A challenging task:
- Together with kununu's leadership team, you are responsible for developing and implementing our global growth strategy.
- You lead key strategic projects across the entire organization with cross-functional teams.
- You analyze the competitive environment and identify business trends on an ongoing basis to find new business and growth opportunities.
- Based on market and competitive analyses, you scout potential targets to fill our M & A pipeline, and will also manage potential PMIs.
- You support the leadership team with regards to the analysis and communication of strategic topics to the XING Board and Supervisory Board.
A convincing background:
- You have a degree (Master, MBA or PhD) in the field of business or tech.
- You have at least two years of professional experience, preferably in a top management consultancy, in business development, in M & A and / or as a founder.
- You have very good analytical as well as excellent conceptual skills.
- You master the challenges of project management and the management of different stakeholders with ease.
- You have a passion for developing creative ideas and convincing others.
- You have a profound understanding and are highly interested in digital business models.
- Strong communication skills, flexibility and persistence are your personal in strengths.
- You have a goal- and success-oriented mindset and strong prioritization skills - this helps you to not lose track when managing several topics at once.
- You are fluent in English and German and excellent MS Office skills complete your profile.
An inspiring environment:
- You work with the management team of an international company on shaping the future of kununu.
- You work directly in the center of Vienna in an innovative and dynamic environment with flexible working hours.
- Challenging tasks, fruitful interactions with your colleagues as well as plenty opportunities to bring in your own ideas await you.
- In order for you to grow personally, we offer you a variety of training options and regular team events.
- We give a damn about our employees and offer numerous benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, organic fruit, and 6 weeks of vacation per year. Just to name a few.
- Due to legal requirements in Austria, we are obliged to state the minimum salary for this position. Our salary range for this position starts at 75.000 EUR. Based on your experience and qualifications, our final offer will be a competitive market value based salary.
Sounds good to you?
We´re looking forward to hearing from you.