We're experts in the world's fastest growing sector - globe shopping, where consumers from one country shop in another. We introduced the world to Tax Free Shopping over 30 years ago, but now offer a range of great services to help travellers shop and spend wisely in 43 countries around the world. We work with over 270,000 of the world's favourite brands, helping businesses engage with globe shoppers. Our IT headquarter is located in Vienna and we do have offices all over the globe, we're a truly international team.
Senior Mobile Developer
You have the passion to generate and write clean code? In this position, you will be responsible for the development and support of Mobile .NET/Xamarin projects and applications with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Life-cycle. This highly responsible role involves offering state of the art technology solutions that will drive forward Global Blue's Tax Free Shopping and Currency Choice product offerings. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an agile environment for the market leader in its industry.
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy mobile applications
- Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies and ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
- Work in an agile Team setup of 5-9 members
- Coordinate with enterprise architects, development leads and product managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation.
- Take an active role in improvement endeavours
- Deliver high quality software
Experience and Education
- University graduate / bachelor's degree in technology-related field (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.) or technical education.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a professional software development work environment
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and principles and .NET programming language skills
- Experience with Xamarin (Native and Forms)
- Hands-on experience within agile software development methodologies in a multi-division processing company
- In-depth experience designing REST API's and implementing REST/SOAP services based on it
- Experience with Testing and CI; automated unit/functional/integration testing
- Strong understanding of Software Design Patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns, SQL skills
- Understanding of agile development methodologies (ideally SCRUM)
- Strong English language skills (oral and written) in routine, technology-related work settings
- Internet Security knowledge
- Mobile Security knowledge
- Independent and self-motivated personality
- Excellent team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
- Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
- Willingness to travel (max 10%)
- Self-organized and proactive
As an employee of Global Blue, you will receive an outstanding total compensation and performance-related salary plan depending on your professional and personal qualifications. As we believe your compensation goes beyond your pay check, we offer a competitive salary plus yearly bonus, as well as a wide range of other perks and benefits:
- Work in fast growing international company
- Most state of the art office environment
- Development and potential to grow
- Influence the product
- Multi-cultural environment
- Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- Employee referral program
- Employee suggestion program
- Teambuilding, Team events, Christmas Party
Flexible working time
Good location close to public transport
Wellbeing, company doctor, meal vouchers
Team building, party and events
Global Blue guarantees a competitive and performance-related salary depending on your professional and personal qualifications. The minimum offered salary for this position starts from 55.000 EUR p.a. + 10% bonus, however, the total compensation is a subject of individual agreement.
As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the legal annual minimum compensation according to the Austrian collective agreement amounts to EUR 34.182,96 .