Portfolio Brand and Customer Manager Vaccines (m/f)
For our office location in 1220 Vienna we are now looking for a dynamic, passionate and professionally driven candidate with strong marketing & sales background. The successful applicant will have responsibility for developing and implementing marketing plans to ensure optimal business results within the Vaccines franchise while working towards the Business Unit strategic objectives.
Reporting to the Business Unit Lead for Vaccines and Diversified Brands, you will identify growth potential throughout the portfolio and execute on the identified growth potential.
In your capacity as New Products and Portfolio Manager, you will closely collaborate and consult with the Leadership Team and work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholder.
As the successful candidate your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the foundation for commercial success of Vaccines business in Austria. Marketing of the total Vaccines Portfolio and the development of the optimal marketing strategy in order to drive its commercial success in private and public markets
- Close cross-functional coordination and collaboration with Market Access, Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Policy, and other functions
- Customer management; Customer Planning & Execution including scientific events
- Strategy Development and Representation on Franchise Team
- Strategy and Program Implementation; Ensure development and execution of relevant and impactful Customer Plans across the team
- Forecasting/Planning & Tracking; Material Development
- Analyze local market and identify commercial opportunities
- Allocate resources and manage budgets. Track, monitor progress and adjust activities accordingly
- Ensure alignment with the Integrated Brand and Costumer Plan between various stakeholder- departments such as Medical, Regulatory, Market Access, Finance, demand planning etc.
As the successful candidate your Qualifications & Experience will ideally include:
- Master's degree preferably in life sciences (e.g. biology, biochemistry, pharmacy, medicine); higher degree (e.g. PhD or MD) or additional degree (e.g. MBA) preferred
- Solid experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in the vaccines segment
- Successful experience of selling in pharmaceutical industry or 2+ years successful experience in product management
- Knowledge of the overall healthcare system, the political environment and the role of the individual customer groups within both
- Ability to navigate in a science-driven, quickly developing environment encompassing multiple diseases and products
- Demonstrated successful opinion leaders management
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proven ability to understand & learn science and translate it into messages
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and manage professional relationships
- German & English proficiencies
- Strong MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint) expertise
MSD offers an attractive salary, outstanding social benefits and an exciting work environment with varied tasks in an international environment. The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 61.300,-- and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Merck Sharp & Dohme GesmbH, ARES TOWER, Donau-City-Straße 11, A-1220 Wien, www.msd.at