Here to move.
As a Business Development Manager Logistics & Supply Chain m/f.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of
Business Development Manager Logistics & Supply Chain m/f
40 hours/week, Location: 1020 Wien (Position Available Immediately)
As Business Development Manager: * You are responsible for customer development and solution design in Contract Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- You analyse customer demands as well as establish and expand target accounts to support growth and meet our annual sales targets
- You work on customer RfQs and RfIs and you are responsible for the whole tender process
- You build relationships with internal stakeholders and account owners
- You coordinate and manage projects during tender and implementation phase and act as an interface between customer and solution design
- You are part of an international team collaborating closely with our KAM and sales team to focus on solution driven development within specific market segments
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistics in combination with minimum of 5 years' relevant professional experience with deep focus on Contract Logistics development
- Strong English and German skills are essential, any additional SEE language skills are an asset
- You are capable to multi-task with the ability to build relationships
- You have excellent communication and negotiating skills
- You are highly motivated and a self-driven personality
- The opportunity to work independently in a friendly and dedicated team
- Flexible working hours
- Varied and challenging tasks and assignments
- Continual further education and training through the DB Schenker Academy
- A secure job in an international corporation
The Austrian collective agreement covering the position described stipulates a minimum salary of EUR 28,746.20 (gross) per annum. An extra salary component that conforms to the current salary structure on the market will also be offered in line with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
You want to move the world? Then we look forward to your online application.
For questions please contact: Petra Wottringer, +43 5 7686 210 303