As an international family business of manufacturing Human proteins we are proud of this: our products save lives. We have strong European roots and are growing continuously. Therefore, we are looking for a
Senior Automation Engineer (m/f)
Major Engineering Projects
Your tasks involve interactions with internal and external partners as well as providing technical support and expertise of site development. This includes:
- Review and preparation of project descriptions and site development plans
- Coordination of design engineers for automation.
- Responsible for implementation of Octapharma automation concepts into international investment projects
- Coordination of suppliers and contracts including follow up on cost and budget for automation scope.
- Comparison of technical and commercial solutions for automation
- Responsible for cGMP levels of suggested solutions and documentation
- Supervision during realization of site establishment
What we expect?
- University degree in the technical field (e.g Chemical and Process Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering) or similar education in the field of automation.
- Experiences in the Pharmaceutical Industry and in Project Management
- Experienced in process automation and building management systems.
- Several years experience of engineering within pharma industry (>5 years)
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary projects, to act independently and to motivate and coordinate team members
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and practice-oriented thinking as well as excellent communication skills and willingness to travel
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and German, Russian is of an advantage
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
What we offer?
- Versatile tasks in an international environment, flexibility and self-responsibility
- Familiar surroundings of a family business with benefits such as Do & Co company restaurant and exceptional employee events
- Reliable employer with generous social benefits and marketable payment. The basis for this position: Collective agreement for employees of the chemical industry VG IV
Do you want to become a member of the Octafamily? We look forward to receiving your application:
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien, Anna Seress, MA
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1518, www.octapharma.com
Key facts about Octapharma Headquartered in Lachen, Switzerland, Octapharma is one of the largest human protein products manufacturers in the world and has been committed to patient care and medical innovation since 1983. Its core business is the development and production of human proteins from human plasma and human cell-lines. Octapharma employs approximately 7.200 people worldwide to support the treatment of patients in over 100 countries with products across the following therapeutic areas: Haematology (coagulation disorders), Immunotherapy (immune disorders), Ciritical Care. Octapharma owns five state-of-the-art production facilities in Austria, France, Germany, Sweden and Mexico. For more information visit www.octapharma.at