International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Accounting & Reporting Specialist (f/m)
The Finance Architecture and Innovation team is responsible for Group-wide implementation of Finance solutions for Accounting & Reporting and establishes finance system guidelines. The team defines and develops the Finance Business Architecture and business requirements. Furthermore the team is responsible for successful handover including knowledge transfer, support and maintenance to the business departments. In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an SAP business analyst to implement SAP accounting solutions in our Group.
What you can expect:
- Be part of an agile team which implements SAP S4/Hana in RBI Austria and Austrian subsidiaries
- Gather, consolidate and analyze business requirements regarding SAP FI/CO experience (especially with the SAP FI, CO, MM, SD modules)
- Support developing business concepts for SAP applications
- Help design, document and maintain system processes and initiates the improvement of the financial accounting and reporting processes based on SAP S4
- Acts as an ambassador between business and IT colleagues regarding the implementation of accounting and reporting systems
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ year of professional qualification and experience - Knowledge about SAP S/4 HANA is an advantage
- Excellent Knowledge of Business Processes in Accounting and Reporting in different industries - IFRS and UGB reporting knowledge for banks and non-banks is an advantage
- Data affinity is required, experience with master data setup and harmonization is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, able to analyze and design complex data flows and business processes
- Strong team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Excellent presentation skills are expected, experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Ability to work within an agile environment
- Fluent knowledge of German & English
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 60.000,00 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!