Digital Screen Designer (m/f)- IKEA Austria GmbH
Vösendorf, Vienna, Vienna surrounding area
You see things a little differently? So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. Come and see things a little differently with us.
- You have the ability to communicate design processes clearly and effectively.
- You can sell your data-based ideas and proposals to the team in a convincing way.
- You have a solid structural thinking in terms of making high complex processes simple for users on-site.
- You appreciate a value-driven business culture with a long-term, sustainable business strategy.
- You are looking forward to new colleagues, new challenges, international exchange, unconventional learning, being beyond one's own nose and creating together the retail world of tomorrow.
About the job:
In your role as „Digital Screen Designer (m/f)" in our Web & eCommerce & Digital Team you are responsible for optimising and improving the user experience for IKEA.at, IKEA store app and other digital screens on a local level. You create digital graphics and arrange/optimise IKEA image stock for web to create one unique visual impression. You facilitate website optimisation by researching and delivering conceptual designing, wire framing, prototyping and creating mock-ups for digital content and multi-channel shopping experience. You collect and analyse web & app usage data by testing various components to understand and assess the expected user behaviour and deduct actions for iterative improvements together with the team. In your function you make the user experience as simple and appealing as possible, supporting the specifics for the local market by creating and optimising highly-functional digital user interfaces. You take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs for landing pages and key platform features. You exchange with the global matrix team and train other local team members on user-centricity.
About your abilities:
- You have a university degree in Web Design, Interaction Design or Multimedia Design - or a proven expertise and experience in creating and optimising inspirational and commercial solutions.
- You have solid graphic skills, experience (Adobe PS, ID, IL) and great passion for functional web design.
- You have a deep understanding of designing for digital screens of all sizes and different user behaviours and needs including a solid grasp of user-centered design, prototyping, testing methodologies, usability and accessibility requirements.
- You have a good experience in using web analytics to deduct further actions.
- You are proficient in English and German, written and spoken.
- You will become part of the global IKEA co-worker family and our ongoing transformation to the world's no. 1 multi-channel home furnishing retailer.
- You will be able to greatly contribute to our journey with your own personality and skills - in an aligned and highly autonomous way of working.
- You will be able to constantly stay up-to-date in your area of expertise and beyond - by meetings with your matrix and other IKEA countries, virtual trainings, attending preferred conference, etc.
- You will enjoy the benefits of working for IKEA such as co-worker discount, co-worker restaurant and a truly lived work-life balance.
The IKEA Group is the global leader in the home furnishing business. We are a value-driven company
with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Apply online today on IKEA.at/jobs
or explore your new team on IKEA.at/ecom
For this full-time position (38,5 hours/week, all-in) in the Web & eCommerce & Digital department we offer you a market-standard monthly gross salary starting from EUR 2.500,-. We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification with an ALL IN contractual agreement.
Learn more and apply with us at IKEA.at/Jobs