Vösendorf, Vienna, Vienna surrounding area
You see things a little differently? So do we. Because we believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. Come and see things a little differently with us.
- You are passionate about good code that loads fast and works like a charm.
- You are not satisfied with the status-quo and are always interested in new web technologies, new ways of working, etc.
- You appreciate a value-driven business culture with a long-term, sustainable business strategy.
- You are looking forward to new colleagues, new challenges, international exchange, unconventional learning, being beyond
one's own nose and creating together the retail world of tomorrow.
About the job:
In your role as „Web Developer (m/f)" in our Web & eCommerce & Digital Team you are responsible for optimising and improving the web front-end on IKEA.at - from adjusting user interface to product configurations, plugins and small web applications. You become part of our international developer network, exchanging continuously with the headquarters and other IKEA markets to co-develop new functionalities and exchange best-practice. You are responsible for web front-end development/coding on top-of an existing web platform (mainly JS, SQL, HTML/CSS). You exchange with global matrix and other markets about existing web developments. You plan adaptions of existing features and functions for local platform. You develop new local functions and features. You explore new tools to improve local development in terms of speed and quality. You outsource/brief larger development projects to external agency, if needed. You collaborate closely within the global co-development community and share knowledge.
About your abilities:
- You have experience in AJAX, XML, JSON, PHP, MySQL, APIs, CMS, AWS and Git.
- You are proficient in English, written and spoken. German is a plus.
- You will become part of the global IKEA co-worker family and our ongoing transformation to the world's no. 1 multi-channel
home furnishing retailer.
- You will be able to greatly contribute to our journey with your own personality and skills - in an aligned and highly
autonomous way of working.
- You will be able to constantly stay up-to-date in your area of expertise and beyond - by meetings with your matrix and
other IKEA countries, virtual trainings, attending preferred conference, etc.
- You will enjoy the benefits of working for IKEA such as co-worker discount, co-worker restaurant and a truly lived work-life
IKEA Group is the global leader in the home furnishing business. We are a value-driven company
with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Apply online today on IKEA.at/jobs
or explore your new team on IKEA.at/ecom
For this full-time position (38,5 hours/week, all-in) in the Web & eCommerce & Digital department we offer you a market-standard monthly gross salary starting from EUR 3.000,-. We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification with an ALL IN contractual agreement.