Vösendorf, Vienna, Vienna surrounding area
You see things a little differently? So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. Come and see things a little differently with us.
- You are up-to-date with trends about digital best practices, tools and methods.
- You are not satisfied with the status-quo and always interested in new web technologies, new ways of working, etc.
- You appreciate a value-driven business culture with a long-term, sustainable business strategy.
- You are looking forward to new colleagues, new challenges, international exchange, unconventional learning, being beyond
one's own nose and creating together the retail world of tomorrow.
About the job:
In your role as „Web Technology Specialist (m/f)" in our Web & eCommerce & Digital Team you are responsible for optimising and improving the web platform, IKEA store app and other digital screens technical wise on a local level. You own and manage the digital/web infrastructure and tools (CMS, local database, store app) on a local level. You secure that local web infrastructure meets business demands in terms of performance, quality and security. You develop the local infrastructure & tools further on - based on commercial opportunities and identified local needs. You work very close together with IT, developers, screen designers, SEO and analysts to improve and optimise both front-end & back-end steadily. You consult with insights, recommendations and solutions in the area of web technology, platform tools, cloud solutions & database approach. You explore new tools & technologies to enhance our digital delivery (personalisation, automation, etc.). You collaborate with global organisations and provide technical requirement analysed processes for development, integration and improvements.
About your abilities:
- You have a university degree in computer sciences or proven experience in working with servers, web delivery, database,
APIs, CMS, Git, etc.
- You have solid knowledge and experience in web technologies in terms of recommendation engines, personalisation engines, automation, etc.
- You have solid understanding of web delivery.
- You have good knowledge and experience of web analytics.
- You have good knowledge and experience of site accessibility and site performance.
- You are proficient in English, written and spoken. German is a plus.
- You will become part of the global IKEA co-worker family and our ongoing transformation to the world's no. 1 multi-channel
home furnishing retailer.
- You will be able to greatly contribute to our journey with your own personality and skills - in an aligned and highly
autonomous way of working.
- You will be able to constantly stay up-to-date in your area of expertise and beyond - by meetings with your matrix and
other IKEA countries, virtual trainings, attending preferred conference, etc.
- You will enjoy the benefits of working for IKEA such as co-worker discount, co-worker restaurant and a truly lived
IKEA Group is the global leader in the home furnishing business. We are a value-driven company
with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Apply online today on IKEA.at/jobs
or explore your new team on IKEA.at/ecom
For this full-time position (38,5 hours/week, all-in) in the Web & eCommerce & Digital department we offer you a market-standard monthly gross salary starting from EUR 2.500,-. We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification with an ALL IN contractual agreement.