At DIMOCO Messaging we provide multifunctional reliable messaging solutions for global aggregators, MNOs and enterprise clients. We manage high volumes of time critical SMS traffic using our own carrier connections. As a local hero with global scale, we believe in direct relationships with customers and partners while offering a carrier-grade platform for world-wide message delivery.
As our company is continuously going to expand the business and we are experiencing a time of huge growth, we are looking for someone to join our dedicated team immediately. Located in Brunn am Gebirge (greater Vienna area) we are seeking an experienced
Customer Support Engineer - Messaging (f/m)
Become the essential connection between our customers and the technologies that will make their business more profitable. Help them to embed our products and services (via API) in their processes and systems. Play an important role by taking care of all the customer's needs after successful integration. Be the hub for ongoing, operational relationship management with customers and actively take care of all operational requirements.
Does this sound exciting to you? Then read on!
Role and key functions:
- Investigation and resolution of client support issues and provide preventative maintenance solutions and advice
- Take ownership of customers technical issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Build a solid technical relationship with your customer base and gain an insight into their strategy and suitability of DIMOCOs products in that framework
- Work with assigned clients acting as the primary technical interface to DIMOCO
- Provide E-Mail and telephone support clients as well as design and deliver technical training where necessary
- Consult new clients and support Sales in Pre-Sales activities and ensure client sign off on technical testing and integration
- Support selected major strategic accounts and on-boarding customers providing solutions, workarounds and strong technical assistance
- Be accountable and responsible for customer satisfaction relating to the service provided by client support to assigned accounts as measured by client comments and surveys
- Meet and beat service levels and response time as defined and agreed within the SLA
Your success criteria for the position:
- Computer Science degree preferred
- Excellent communications skills; written, verbal and non-verbal communication
- Fluent English (required) and German (preferable) language skills; Additional languages are an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven customer facing experience and/ or customer service skills with a minimum of 3 years of service as a Support Engineer or Service Delivery Manager
- Minimum 2 years mobile experience, preferred in the telecommunication sector and/or A2P Messaging industry
- Excellent understanding and at least two years of experience with TCP/IP, networking, client/ server applications, SMPP, HTTP, SSH, SQL and database management systems
- Basic understanding of Java and XML required and exposure to Perl and Shell Scripting useful
- Analytical and problem resolution skills, with the ability to process multiple tasks and tickets concurrently and follow through to completion
- Maintain a high level of satisfaction from external and internal clients and feedback from peers
- Advanced communication skills with a genial and professional manner and a sense of urgency
Our offer - your chance:
- A challenging, global and energetic career with an excellent chance to further develop your exceptional expertise and pave the way for the company's expansion into new markets around the globe
- Wonderful team spirit within an international, dynamic environment in a fast-growing sector
- Challenging, diverse and exciting tasks with individual responsibility
- Flexible working hours
- Outstanding opportunities for development
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is 40,572.00 gross per year. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.
If you consider yourself an industry expert with ambitious personality with the drive to get things done and you are interested in becoming a part of the thriving world of DIMOCO, we look forward to your application!