Intern Legal (m/f)
Part-time for 3-6 Months
We are looking for a proactive and independent Intern for supporting our Group Legal Counsel by conducting legal research, as well as drafting and reviewing documents. You will get deep insight into an inhouse counsel's work procedures while applying your own legal knowledge and creative problem solving skills to propose process improvements.
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
- Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for Legal Counsel's review
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing systems
- Attend and document meetings by writing reports
- Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts and agreements
- Assist with corporate governance procedures, regulatory compliance and policies reviews
- Working closely with the related department heads and process owners
- Support our Group Legal Counsel with any other prompting matters and accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Student with advanced progress or completed Legal Studies
- You bring good understanding of corporate legal principles (in theory or practice)
- Ideally, you bring first working experience in an international company in terms of other internships
- You posses excellent research, writing and analytical skills
- The standard MS Office applications (word, excel, power point) are familiar to you
- Your English skills are fluent spoken and written
- You are well-organized, have excellent communication skills, a high willingness to learn and are able to work independently
- You have an entrepreneurial, solution-orientated and international mind-set
- You are immediately available
- Excellent working environment in a committed and international team of experts
- Exciting learning opportunities in an industry leading company based in a central location in Vienna
- An annual gross salary starting at monthly EUR 1,115.03 full-time and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your specific professional experience and qualifications
- Flexible working hours, lunch vouchers and an excellent canteen
NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions is a part of the NOVOMATIC Group of companies, one of the largest integrated gaming groups worldwide.
NOVOMATIC Lottery Solutions is therefore able to draw on the vast knowledge and experience of some of the most successful players in the gaming and lottery world. It is our objective to deliver the most innovative solutions that will render industry- leading returns to good causes in an ethically responsible way. We will deliver new content, new solutions and new standards to the world of lotteries.
If you have the passion and enthusiasm for these tasks and our industry, we have an exciting opportunity for you.