AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG is a European pioneer with focus on rare diseases. We develop and market innovative solutions beyond drugs. To enhance our team in Vienna we are looking for a dynamic, organized and energetic
Key Account Specialist (f/m)
As part of our Marketing & Sales Team Austria your main task is to promote and demonstrate the value proposition of the company's Hematology & Oncology product portfolio.
Ready for an ambitious job?
- You proactively develop strong and long-term relationships with customers and Key Opinion Leaders
- You set up key account plans and are responsible for their successful and timely execution
- You continually analyze performance against plan to monitor development of business goals
- You keep up to date with competition and latest scientific information
Able to align?
- You will join an international company introducing solutions for rare diseases
- You are experienced in working collaboratively with Key Opinion Leaders
- You ensure compliance with all regulatory and compliance procedures
Looking for an agile environment?
- You enjoy working in a high-performing environment with entrepreneurial flair and a real passion for improving the lives of patients
- You are a target driven, resilient and enthusiastic sales person
- You will be a part of a successful team of 4 who drive the business forward
- University degree in business or natural science / Medical Representative examination (Pharmareferenten Prüfung)
- Proven success in a pharmaceutical sales position and experience of promoting high cost pharmaceuticals
- Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel extensively in country
The gross monthly salary provided for each function is a minimum of EUR 3.000 based on full-time employment. Any potential overpayment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
If you like this AOPPORTUNITY please send your application to:
AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
Wilhelminenstraße 91/II f, 1160 Wien
Tel.: 01/503 72 44-62, Fax: 01/503 72 44-61