Adverity makes you smart with data. Created for advertisers and agencies in mind, Adverity's innovative platform enables you to easily connect and work with your entire media, marketing and e-commerce ecosystems. This all-in-one platform is your perfect 360° marketing intelligence and analytics solution for more efficient reporting and an improved marketing performance. Integrating with every marketing tool across the web and any other place where data is stored, Adverity is the central hub for the successful marketer - empowering you to make faster and better decisions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and result-oriented
Client Success Manager (f/m)
The Client Success Manager is responsible for meeting or overachieving targets set for satisfaction, retention and growth for the assigned portfolio of client accounts The position is based in Vienna.
- Build and own long-term client relationships by ensuring client satisfaction
- Manage client relationships via email, phone and personal meetings to generate leads and manage pipeline
- Responsible for cross- and up-selling as well as contract renewals
- Identify opportunities for clients to improve the collection and analysis of marketing data with the portfolio of Adverity solutions
- Monitor product usage of client portfolio and identify retention risks
- Train and educate clients in using the products
- Work with other Client Services teams (Support, Tech) to provide quick solutions to client requests
- Consistently and regularly use CRM (Hubspot) and other internal systems for accurate forecasting and reporting
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in B2B technology sales/account management
- Experience with e-commerce and analytics systems
- Excellent skills in client management, communication & (contract/proposal) negotiation
- Ability to convincingly present and demo solutions to (senior) decision makers and larger groups of clients
- Success-oriented and self-motivated with a high level of energy
- Strong technology skills: ability to credibly discuss topics related to marketing data integration & marketing performance analytics
- Willingness to travel
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment with start-up flair
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- International, diverse and lovely team
- Company & team events
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing and international company
- Free coffee :)
For this position, we offer an annual base salary of min. 30.000 EUR (negotiable based on level of experience & qualifications) with an attractive target-based variable compensation on top.
Send your application to email@example.com - we are looking forward to hearing from you!