At DIMOCO Messaging we provide multifunctional reliable messaging solutions for global aggregators, MNOs and enterprise clients. We manage high volumes of time critical SMS traffic using our own carrier connections. As a local hero with global scale, we believe in direct relationships with customers and partners while offering a carrier-grade platform for world-wide message delivery.
Due to the growing demands of our services we looking to recruit a
Senior Product Manager (f/m)
In this position you will translate business strategy into product strategy through business, product and competitive research. You will be responsible for the overall product roadmap to continue and extend the company's vision in becoming a global, independent, carrier grade, next-gen messaging hub. It requires both business acumen, technical savvy and the ability to shoulder responsibilities in a dynamic environment. High energy, drive and work ethic is of essential importance for this role. You will be responsible for developing strategies and business cases as well as design product definitions to maximize revenues, improve customer satisfaction and enhance value of the assigned DIMOCO brand and product line.
As Senior Product Manager you will collaborate with key stakeholders to define product release requirements, identify and justify new investments, seek input from our technical, carrier, sales and marketing teams to ensure smooth roll-out of new products and features.
- Define and oversee the full life cycle of our Messaging Products
- Responsible for product definition, product roadmap, requirements analysis, documentation of specifications, product positioning and pricing
- Develop new messaging products and channels to expand existing product portfolio
- Direct field market analysis and distill feedback from Sales, Carrier Management, Operations and Customers to set product strategy and identify trends and drivers
- Proactively identify and resolve product gaps that may interfere with the team's ability to meet strategic, financial or technical goals
- Partner very close with Management and act as a proxy for business in decisions or recommendations
- Relationship Management for strategic partners, critical vendors and support Sales with RFP's, price and product questions
- Manage day-to-day progress of product introduction and lifecycle management activities
- Identify partnering opportunities for complementary third-party products to increase DIMOCOs value proposition and the competitiveness of the company's core portfolio
- Significant and demonstrable industry experience in product management, preferably in the telecommunication or CPaaS industry
- Very experienced in the SMS business, like A2P, P2P, SS7, RCS, HLR Lookups and MNP Databases with deep knowledge of the international wholesale, mobile or service provider market
- Several years' experience in managing a portfolio of products and/or projects and drive projects from inception through delivery
- Ability to read APIs and technical call flows as well as understand and discuss technical concepts with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking and strong operating skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in product marketing
- First-class leadership and influencing skills
- Analytical and networked thinking as well as an eye for details
- Degree in Engineering and/or Business Administrations is preferred
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner is a plus
- Fluency in English, German and additional languages is a plus
- The chance to leave your personal mark and develop yourself
- Interesting challenges within a multi-cultural environment
- Modern office facilities, located in Vienna south
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to your application!
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 46,284.00 gross per year. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary.