TNT Express, a FedEx company, is one of the world's largest express delivery companies. On a daily basis, TNT Express delivers close to one million consignments ranging from documents and parcels to palletised freight. The company offers road and air delivery services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
TNT ERN is looking for an
Operations Training Specialist (m/f)
Location Vienna / Airport
About TNT Express Road Network (ERN):
Did you know that we have over 3000 trucks on the road in Europe every day, 24/7? As TNT ERN we are part of the global TNT organisation. Our entire network in Europe connects over 44 countries, 19 road hubs and 550 depots and is connected to our air network and the domestic network. 70% of customers can be reached overnight by truck. Together we ensure that all our clients' packages, documents and pallets will be delivered on time and in perfect condition.
Our Learning & Development challenge within the Road Transit Hubs:
Empower team members to develop their true talents and to support them in their personal growth, professional growth and career growth, for the benefit of the long-term business success of ERN.
- Plan, deliver, evaluate and record the learning activities within the Road Transit Hub such as: Functional training, Onboarding and Leadership development.
- Ensure each employee can perform their job with the required knowledge and skills to contribute to the success of ERN.
- Ensure that learning activities are properly prepared and delivered with given materials and within given timelines.
- Help local Managers and supervisors to meet the managerial and behavioral standards on coaching and managing their employees.
- Coach and provide support to individual learners on the knowledge, skills and behaviors they have just learned.
- Support the deployment of the central Learning and Development strategy for ERN.
- Suggest pro-actively alternative learning activities when common practice isn't working.
- Ensure that attendance of all participants to each learning activity is accurately recorded in the global Learning Management System (LMS).
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of L&D programs.
- Bachelor degree or level of knowledge.
- Minimal of 5 years of experience in international logistics or related field.
- Experience in implementation of projects.
- Leadership capabilities; consultative and fact-based, not based on formal authority.
- Strong communication/presentation skills (verbal and written), tailored communication to the audience and builds consensus through fact based discussions.
- Intrapersonal skills: able to use various influencing tactics, motivate teams and leaders.
- As this is a 24/7 company, you have a high energy level and you are not sensitive to stress. You are able to work at pace and you deal with change in a positive and constructive manner.
- You feel comfortable speaking and writing in German and English and working in a logistic, international and operational environment.
- You are a trusted trainer/facilitator at all levels. You are able to inspire people to develop themselves and learn from each other.
- You are willing to work in evening hours and weekends for facilitating learning activities and to support/coach individual learners on-the-job during the work.
What do we offer?
- Being part of a great team with experienced people.
- A challenging job within an international environment.
The salary for this position is adapted to customary standards in the market and depends on your qualification and professional experience. According to our collective agreement, the minimum salary for this position is EUR 28.746,20 (full-time). We are willing to overpay this mimimum salary and offer extensive training opportunities as well as attractive social benefits.
If you want to take this exciting challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your application to TNT Express (Austria) GmbH, Cargo Nord, Objekt 3, 1300 Wien-Flughafen or preferably via email: email@example.com