PARTNER PLATFORM MANAGER (F/M)
Fulltime - 40 hours per week (flexitime)
email@example.com Robert Kraml
We are looking for a Partner Platform Manager to join to our Business Development & Partnership team to help grow our largest strategic partnerships and launch the new ones.
As a Partner Platform Manager, you will oversee relationships and operations with our clients and partners. You will do this through email/calls, in-person meetings at conferences, providing performance reports, negotiating terms, crafting and maintaining documentation, and conveying requests to use specific pieces of content. Additionally, you will be the point person within our MTS team on all matters around partner agreement terms.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who executes; this person thrives in a fast-paced, always-on, results-oriented culture. You love problem solving, collaborating across functional domains, and driving projects from beginning to end. You're an excellent communicator, quick to synthesize key issues, and enjoy working with others to deliver results.
- Own the strategy for executing on shared volume goals with our largest partners.
- Lead key partner relationships, actively engaging to meet sales & marketing goals while handling the operational part day-to-day
- Engage, educate, collaborate, and problem solve with partner
- Serve as the initial point of contact externally to uncover and clarify prospect needs, align business objectives with Sportradar's portfolio of products, refine and propose a solution and develop the business case.
- Proactively maintain broad-based domain knowledge of the key client segments and emerging market opportunities.
- Seek out, synthesize, and deliver relevant, targeted insights to prospects that influence C-level decision making.
- Prepare and conduct SR/partner joint presentations for clients.
- Work closely with the Product Team to organize client feedback on required product features to win new business.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to maximize exposure to key account targets and leverage current relationships for marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with other Sportradar team members to ensure alignment and integration of MTS strategies, projects and programs for successful implementation and execution.
- Attend relevant conferences, representing Sportradar.
- Other duties as assigned
- Business Informatics, IT and/or Business-related university degree (BA / MA), or similar
- Fundamental understanding of the software development processes
- Good understanding of (VS) C#, C++, .NET, Java etc.
- Core understanding of sport, sports betting and related services
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Confluence and JIRA
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about new challenges
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills in English (German and any other language will be considered as a plus)
- An independent and results-oriented attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- A fast-paced company moving at the intersection of technology, sport data, business intelligence, and marketing
- You will work in a challenging but rewarding and fun environment with an international team spread across locations across the globe
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and to develop within an inspiring, fast growing organization
- Company perks: new office building, cantina, health checks, fitness center, opportunity for further professional development
- The minimum monthly salary for this position is EUR 2,800.00 gross, depending on qualifications and working experience
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel this role resonates with you, please apply directly through the link below or alternatively by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.