Production Planner (f/m)
Full-time, as soon as possible
MSD's Animal Health (MAH) division works to improve the health of animals around the world through collaborative partnerships and a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society, and our planet. This team of energetic, independent thinkers offers one of the industry's most innovative portfolios of products, services, and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species both domestically and internationally.
MSD Animal Health is one of the top Animal Health companies in the world, providing a broad product range, with locations in more than 50 countries and marketed products in more than 140 countries. We have a strong network of manufacturing and R&D facilities.
For our new production facility in Krems we are looking for a Production Planner (f/m)
Key attributes of the Position:
- Responsibility for the IPT-planning process end-to-end (from planning to final release)
- Definition of mid- and short-term production plans in collaboration with Global Supply Chain
- Translation of the monthly plan in a weekly production program in close cooperation with the production managers for the optimization of customer service, overall working capital and activity level of the IPT
- Allocation of batches to process orders and release orders to the production managers for day to day planning as well as monitoring their scheduling adherence
- Coordination with the maintenance and engineering leads on expected downtime
- Coordination of product transfers, validation batches, qualification and re-qualification activities with the relevant stakeholders (internal & external)
- Responsibility for Master Data: Creation, adaption and maintenance of BOMs, recipes, article numbers, production versions and stock levels with respect to supply reliability and working capital
- Responsibility for purchase and availability of direct materials as well as monitoring inventory of these materials in collaboration with Procurement and Production Managers
- Monitoring of stock levels and initiation of improvements for stock (cost) reduction
- Notification of stakeholders on short dated and unusable stock and initiation of D&O process
Qualification & Experience:
- Completed Apprenticeship together with practical experience or Bachelor's Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Knowledge of ERP and Demand Planning
- Experience with LEAN-Concepts and methodologies
- Strong IT-skills and experience with SAP
- Competence in communication with focus on clients, quality and compliance
- Skills in prioritizing; strong innovativeness and seek for continuous improvement
- Fluent in German and English
- Positive mindset, flexible person and Team player
- Reliable and talented organizer with attention to detail
- Unique possibility to participate in the creation of a state of the art production site
- Diversified responsibilities in an international surrounding
- Collaboration with professional and highly motivated team members
- Participation in a respectful and positive working climate
- Attractive career opportunities as well as good training and development possibilities
The minimum annual salary for this position is EUR 37.024,82 and varies according to the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and we're counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, we're inventing for life.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
MSD is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at MSD via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of MSD. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by MSD as a result of the referral or through other means.