International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Prof. IT Consultant / Application Manager (f/m) - Document Management System
We are looking for an ambitious and service oriented IT Consultant / Application Manager who will - together with colleagues from Corporate Banking and the Operations department - operate and develop our Document Management System platform in an agile / adaptive environment. You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality.
What you can expect:
- Working agile (SCRUM, Kanban) in a joint team of business and IT experts
- Together with your colleagues in our adaptive organization you will be responsible for the application management of our Document Management System platform
- Support business lines in eliciting new demands towards the newly implemented state-of-the-art Document Management System platform
- Define requirements in alignment with business departments
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy, from senior management to development
- You will coordinate and control internal and external implementation partners
- Guide and support testing and defect management process
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business or IT department, preferable on the IT side within the financial services industry
- Experience with Workflow and Document Management Systems, preferable Doxis
- Experience with agile (Scrum) projects and application management (DevOps)
- University degree or similar with IT and/or business background
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Presentation skills and experience in consulting business is beneficial
- Very good command of German and English
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!