Here to move.
As a Pricing and Procurement Manager Ocean m/f.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently seeking a suitable candidate for the position of
Pricing and Procurement Manager Ocean m/f
40 hours/week, Location: in one of our 12 branches within Austria (Position Available Immediately)
- You are the single point of contact for internal customers and for external suppliers
- You negotiate regular contracts with ocean freight suppliers and coordinate country ocean contracts
- You are responsible for ocean rate procurement and optimization
- You execute strategic procurement activities
- You support branches during tender biddings, implement new business and you analyze local market requirements
- You work out solutions for target customers in Austria and optimize existing business according corporate policies
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant professional experience with deep focus within the Ocean Freight sector
- Knowledge of purchasing principles, contract management and procurement processes
- Deep understanding of Ocean Freight and pricing techniques and structures
- Strong English and German skills are essential
- You communicate and negotiate effectively
- You are capable to multi-task and to work under pressure
- The opportunity to work independently in a friendly and dedicated team
- Flexible working hours
- Varied and challenging tasks and assignments
- Continual further education and training through the DB Schenker Academy
- A secure job in an international corporation
The Austrian collective agreement covering the position described stipulates a minimum salary of EUR 28,746.20 (gross) per annum. An extra salary component that conforms to the current salary structure on the market will also be offered in line with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
You want to move the world? Then we look forward to your online application.
For questions please contact: Petra Wottringer, +43 5 7686 210 303