M+W Group is a global leader in the design, engineering and construction of high tech facilities and major complex projects. We have extensive in-house technical resources combining process, mechanical and electrical engineering, technology integration, lean construction and commissioning expertise. Our unique combination of high-tech engineering and excellent project management help our customers to reach their goals and to strive for new horizons. Since 1912 M+W Group has been at the forefront of engineering advanced design and construction solutions. Today, with over 6000 technical professionals operating in over 30 countries worldwide, we have the expertise to deliver the most complex projects to the most exacting performance standards.
Senior Process Engineer (m/f)
Vienna/ full time
- Overall responsibility from quotation phase, over design till realization and implementing of biotechnological facilities and handover to the client in projects for Life Science clients.
- Act as SME for process & equipment, driving requirements in the design/selection of process equipment
- Analyze and provide resolution of technical issues, perform process analysis for design reviews and optimization
- Ensure incorporation of all cGMP, client specific quality requirements and M+W Process Engineering policies and standards
- Developing process strategies and process flows (P&IDs and functional logics)
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
- Liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists
- Provide technical documentation
- Completed technical education in the area of Process Engineering with specialization in Pharma or/and Biotechnology
- ~10 years of relevant work experience as a Process Engineer in the Biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry
- Construction experience and knowledge of simulation packages, engineering codes
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and industry (cGMP) standards through proven experience
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Very good command of spoken and written English & German
- Knowledge about Lean or Six Sigma as well as good computer skills
- Mobility and willingness to project-oriented assignments
At M+W you are able to broaden your horizon: flexible working time, multicultural team, attractive working conditions and benefits in a high professional, international and inspirational hight-tech environment. For this position we offer a gross salary of min. EUR 55.000. Depending on your qualification and experience a competitive and performance-related package will be paid
For immediate consideration, please use the application button on our career website and upload your CV as well as your motivation letter incl. salary expectation.
M+W Central Europe GmbH
A Company of the M+W Group