Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Facilities and Office Management Assistant (15h/week) (f/m)
Reception and Office Management
- Welcome guests, visitors, contractors and suppliers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain a professional service for external and internal enquiries by phone, email and in person. Ensure all enquiries are replied to and/or passed on to the correct person internally.
- Ensure Reception and phones are covered at all times.
- Provide services such as room bookings and hospitality services as and when required and ensure that guests are looked after all the time.
- Provide event preparation services, including liaison with business contacts, room set-up to required layout, provision of associated materials and being on-hand to resolve issues and obtain technical support.
- Handle and administer mail, postage and courier services.
- Provide administration and documentation of services, processes and resources. Keep updated records and files.
General Facilities Administration
- Assist the team with staff and office moves when required.
- Liaise with building management and contractors and external suppliers as required
- Ordering stationery, office and kitchen supplies when needed.
- Obtain quotations for goods/services requested and approved; raise purchase orders
- Resolve small technical or non-technical issues in the office, such as changing toner cartridges, setting up projector etc.
- Administer access control system and keep system up-to-date
Health & Safety
- Organise first aid and fire warden training as and when needed
- Maintain first aid kits and other equipment related to health & safety
- Carry out DSE assessments and ensure staff receive relevant ergonomic aides
- Assist with other requests from time to time as and when required.
Your entrance ticket:
- Excellent communication skills and experience in handling people in a friendly but professional manner.
- A "can-do" attitude
- Fluent in English and German - written and spoken.
- Resilient, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Solution-oriented approach to work
- Ability to keep calm and controlled in emergency situations.
- Organised with the ability to maintain order in a multitude of situations.
- Proficiency in MS Office Tools.
- Smart and professional appearance
- Previous experience in Office environment/Reception/Customer Service desired.
- We offer a salary of EUR 9.000,-- gross p.a. (15h/week)
- Modern and dynamic international working environment
- Multicultural team of very knowledgeable and supportive colleagues
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
Marxergasse 1B, 1030 Wien