Adverity makes you smart with data. Created for advertisers and agencies in mind, Adverity's innovative platform enables you to easily connect and work with your entire media, marketing and e-commerce ecosystems. This all-in-one platform is your perfect 360° marketing intelligence and analytics solution for more efficient reporting and an improved marketing performance. Integrating with every marketing tool across the web and any other place where data is stored, Adverity is the central hub for the successful marketer - empowering you to make faster and better decisions.
We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic
Product Marketing Manager (f/m)
The successful candidate implements professional product marketing management for Adverity. In this role you drive successful product feature launches, empower our Sales, Client Services & Marketing team with your expertise and offer data driven market insights. The position is based in Vienna.
- Establish and implement product marketing initiatives for Adverity to drive: sales, upsells, retention and market awareness for our products
- Build strong collaboration with internal stakeholders of Product Management, Marketing, Sales & Client Services to drive success for achieving our revenue goals
- Plan and execute launches of new product features and manage the cross-functional implementation (involve & coordinate several different departments in such launches)
- Develop innovative programs that drive demand and adoption
- Develop demos/webinars of our products and new product features to present the value proposition in a way that outlines how we solve our clients problems
- Creation of product collateral (Eg. presentations) that resonates with clients as well as prospects and empower our sales channels to be successful
- Evaluation of our product marketing program effectiveness on an ongoing basis and report back to the business on required changes
- Provide strategic insights with market intelligence to be our internal expert of our clients buying decisions and criterias
- Point of escalation for advanced support / product questions and assist developers with business requirements
- Develop & run internal product trainings for sales & client services team on a regular basis
- Minimum 2+ years of product marketing/management experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related fields
- Ability to translate technical specifications and content to non-technical audience
- Team player who enjoys cross- functional team work
- Ability to quickly adapt to new information, technologies and processes with attention to detail as well as an eye for quality
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines in an fast-paced environment
- Excellent or (near) native German & English language skills
- A job in a fun, innovative and dynamic work environment with start-up flair
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making
- Opportunity to grow with us and to unlock your potential
- International, diverse and lovely team
- Working alongside experienced and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing and international company
- Free coffee :)
For this position, we offer a starting annual salary of EUR 36.000 (negotiable based on your level of experience & qualifications).
Send your application to email@example.com - we are looking forward to hearing from you!