With around 8,900 employees, AGRANA is one of the leading sugar companies in Central and Eastern Europe, a top manufacturer of customer-specific starch products and bioethanol in Europe, the global market leader in fruit preparations and Europe's most important producer of fruit juice concentrates.
Be part of an exciting global HR transformation project - we are looking for an intern to support us in the area of an international project within our Corporate team in Vienna in the position of a
PROJECT MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT (M/F)
- Work together with an international project team
- Support the project manager and the project team in administrative, organizational and commercial matters
- Implement and continuously improve project processes
- Support the project management in project monitoring and controlling (e.g. ressource planning, regular updates of project plans and milestones, project reporting)
- Organize project meetings, video conferences, workshops, trainings and travels
- Create presentations for project meetings and project committees
- Provide meeting minutes, facilitate the preparation and wrap-up of project meetings
- University/UAS Degree in Business Administration, preferably with a focus on project and/or process management
- Ideally first project management experience
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Talent for creating and designing of presentations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills paired with an open-minded personality and the ability to deal and communicate
- Proactive team player with a "can do" attitude and stress-resistance
- Structured and organized way of working
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
- Excellent occupational and personal development perspectives within an international group with headquarter in Austria.
- Various internal company benefits e.g. staff canteen, various sport and leisure time activities, etc.
- Due to mandatory reasons, we kindly inform you that the gross annual compensation in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for this function is at least EUR 27.369,44.
- Furthermore, we point out to your attention that the employment is limited for a duration of 24 months.
Frau Heidi-Maria GABL
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application online on: