"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Business Analyst for Group Controlling Services (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- perform business requirement analysis (business analysis) with relevant business and IT stakeholders
- conduct requirements estimations for implementation and approval processes within business and IT
- create FAT test cases for handover to testing and integration testing
- coordinate teams for sprint releases outside of regular release work
- estimate and document of requirements for sprint execution
- take ownership of trouble tickets during the Incident Management process in production
- create a software design specification and align with Architects and Developers
- monitor and control jobs in production where required support BI Operations during monthly production cycles
- evaluate possible bug fixes and support decision processes during Incident Management
- design efficient workflows for automatized job scheduling activities
- support CRM processes with Department Manager and ongoing projects with subject matter Expertise
- bring at least five years of experience as a Business Analyst, Solution Manager or Project Manager in the field of Controlling and/or Accounting
- beneficial offer a banking or financial institute background with controlling experience
- have Know- How in Change Management and success in issue and conflict resolution
- have profound social skills and strong communication and motivation skills
- are highly motivated personality associated with high target and result orientation
- are independent and possess a flexible working style
- possess excellent verbal and written English skills, German skills are a further advantage
- offer you to work for an ambitious division within EGIT INT with excellent future prospects. It's an ambitious kind of job in an interesting environment, based on the newest technology.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: