Sberbank Europe AG is a successful universal bank with a strong focus on retail and corporate customers. Headquartered in Vienna, Sberbank Europe is present in 8 markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo and Banja Luka), Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia and Serbia. As an integral part of one of the largest, fastest growing and most dynamic financial providers in the world, Sberbank Europe aims to build sustainable bridges between Russia and the European markets.
We are looking for people who are energetic about developing their talents with us. As a young European bank, we offer opportunities for people who like to roll their sleeves up and advance their career. We are looking for people like you. Become part of our international team located in a modern office in Vienna 1010.
Group Lead Capital Management (m/f)
We are currently looking for a Supervisor over capital allocation and management in the CEE subsidiaries of the group. As a member of ALM / Treasury team in Sberbank Europe, you will play a solo role of interconnection of subsidiaries' needs for capital and requirements of local / group regulators and shareholders, providing ultimate explicit support for high-level decisions on group capital management.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- group-wide responsibility for network banks' all capital management related activities, compliance with regulatory and internal requirements on capital adequacy
- full end-to-end overseeing local level capital budgeting, planning, RWA and capital allocation, and forecasting
- design, coordination, aligning with regulators and implementation of capital measures in subsidiaries
- supporting management and stakeholders on developments in regulatory environment
- direct interaction and partnership with subsidiaries' Management board members
- bridge between shareholders of all levels and subsidiaries
- maintenance of internal monitoring framework on capital adequacy topics, assurance of capital data quality provided by subsidiary banks
- contribution to treasury-relevant parts of stress-testing, ICAAP SREP on the group level
- more than 3 years of banking experience in ALM / Treasury / Risk management / Accounting
- profound knowledge of European regulatory framework on capital requirements (CRR / CRD IV), total own funds composition
- experience of reporting to collegial bodies and top management
- fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- experience of working in an international / CEE environment
- responsibility, collaborativeness, internal client orientation, flexibility
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Flexible working time
- Gather international experience in a dynamic environment
Annual Gross salary EUR60.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement (for 38,5 hours/week) - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0