Process Modelling and Improvement Expert (m/f)
At ‚Austrian Technik' around 800 highly motivated and carefully trained technicians and employees service the 80 aircraft of the Austrian fleet. Efficient and effective processes provide the quality and reliability required in this critical area. To ensure a high quality of our process documentation and performance we are looking for a capable Process Modelling and Improvement Expert. The Process Modeller supports all departments (like engineering, maintenance, supply chain and quality management) by designing and continuously improving our technical business processes.
We offer a long-term contracted job in a fascinating international business as part of the Lufthansa Group. If you are thrilled by aviation, travelling, technology and are motivated to implement a continuous improvement culture, you should consider the following job responsibilities.
What are your responsibilities?
- Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of process design and process interfaces
- Model processes following prescribed conventions in English
- Plan, prepare, hold and moderate workshops, meetings and trainings
- Design and improve forms, check lists and other documents relevant to the process in the document management system
- Support other business units in the implementation of optimizations
- Ensure high quality and readability of process models
- Train and coach users of the process model
- Act as a change agent to establish process orientation and a lean culture
- Further develop the business process and lean methodology and standards
- Proactively provide input to the continuous improvement of business processes
- Support and execute continuous improvement projects and tasks
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or related field
- Good knowledge of business process management
- Fluent German and a high level of proficiency in English
- Strong analytical and moderation skills
- Practical experience with project management, process modelling and/or lean management
- Basic knowledge of aircraft systems and EASA regulations is a plus
- Experience with ARIS or IQ MOVE is a plus
- Experience with Lean Management or Six Sigma Methods is a plus
- Verbal and written communication (German and English) adapted to target audience as well as presentation skills
- Proficiency in use of MS Office EDP applications
- Self-Management skills (workload and capacity planning)
- Unrestricted working permit for Austria
What are we offering?
- Interesting and diversified range of tasks at an Austrian top company
- Friendly working environment within a dedicated and charming team
- Diverse opportunities for development within Austrian Airlines and the Lufthansa Group
- The opportunity to get to know the world through attractive employee conditions
- Discounts for sports, shopping and leisure activities
- Free public means of transport (CAT, VAL) and employee car park
- All-day employee restaurant
For this position the gross annual salary is amounted to minimum EUR 31,938 on full-time basis according to the collective agreement, excluding all possible allowances. An overpayment depends on your individual qualification and adequate professional experience.
Ready for Take Off?
Apply online enclosing your convincing letter of motivation and CV attached. For more information feel free to check in on www.austriankarriere.com. We are looking forward to take off with you professionally, soon!