"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Solution Manager for IBM Cognos (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- like to connect to people and data sources
- are experienced with IBM Cognos 10
- recognize and prioritize value for the organization
- are responsible for process-fulfillment for IBM Cognos towards internal and external customers
- are responsible for budget, IBM Cognos licenses, Service-parameters and proper project delivery
- ensure a stable IBM Cognos platform and act as 2nd level support, coordinate 3rd level support if needed
- coordinate/design/maintain Security for Cognos, Webfocus, Xlcubed
- lead technically the upgrade from IBM Cognos 10.1.1 to IBM Cognos 11.0.10
- provide Know How about IBM Cognos to Solution Managers of reporting solutions and Business
- coordinate deployments of packages and reports between Solution Managers of reporting solutions and Operations
- have preferable Knowledge about IBM Cognos SDK and multidimensional databases
- bring 5+ years' experience with IBM Cognos, methods, best practices and BI Life-Cycle-Management
- are proficient in English (advanced C1 level), additional languages are an advantage
- are willing to work from our Vienna and our Bratislava office
- offer an autonomous and responsible position in a cooperative and dynamic team, in addition you will benefit from gaining technical know-how.
- support your professional and personal development at all times. Our employees appreciate attractive career opportunities, flexible working hours, numerous social benefits and a professional working atmosphere.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: