GeoGebra is a dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that brings together geometry, algebra, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy-to-use package. GeoGebra is a rapidly expanding community of millions of users located in just about every country. GeoGebra has become the leading provider of dynamic mathematics software, supporting science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education and innovations in teaching and learning worldwide.
We are currently looking for a dedicated person who wants to join our team at our head offices in Linz, Austria in the following position
UI Designer (f/m)
(in Linz, full-time)
- Rapidly create multiple UI concepts in respect to Material Design and know when to create low-fidelity sketches or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Deliver pixel perfect prototypes for multiple channels such as smartphone, tablet, web, and desktop that effectively communicate interaction and design intent.
- Follow and establish the GeoGebra Brand Guidelines across all projects and update them according to future trends and needs.
- Work closely with our development teams to concept, design, prototype and iterate on solutions in an agile software development environment.
- Relevant studies or equivalent work experience in Design, HCI, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience in the field: at least one industry project where he/she was involved in the UI design.
- Proficient with design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch.
- Competent knowledge in Responsive Design and Material Design.
- Experience working with web based technologies such as HTML and CSS.
- Optional: experience with mobile development tools such as Android Studio and XCode.
- A full-time position for an experienced designer in a young and motivated team.
- An international environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries.
- Various internal company benefits e.g. sports and leisure time activities, company excursions, etc.
- Head offices in Linz are located close to public transport.
- A minimum annual gross salary in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for this position is at least EUR 34,000.-. An overpayment will be negotiated based on your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Apply now and be part of our team. Please send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolfauerstr 90, 4040 Linz