We are Europe's leading company for IT Security Monitoring and IT Risk Detection as Managed Services, headquartered in Austria and with customers in Europe and the Middle East. With our Managed Security Services we offer our customers from all sectors comprehensive protection of their IT infrastructure. We thereby identify proactively and continuously risks and security problems of an enterprise or government authority arising out of information systems or related to information technology and support the active remediation of the risks. We thus help to protect corporate assets of our customers and minimize liability risks.
To strengthen our team we are hiring a
Senior IT-Security Analyst (m/f) for SOC
- Perform analysis of security-relevant events
- Advise customers on mitigation as well as remediation of incidents
- Analysis of incidents, vulnerabilities, attacks, new and emerging threats for clients
- Enhancement of detection capabilities to identify malicious behaviour
- Participation in extension of a comprehensive Security & Risk Knowledge Base
- On-going communication with client companies
- Close cooperation with other security specialists and stakeholders
- Several years of experience in the IT security area
- Proven experience with Vulnerability Scans, Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM Systems
- Interested in IT security and IT risk management
- Experience with the most popular operating systems especially Linux and network infrastructure components
- Good Knowledge in common scripting and programming languages (bash, python)
- Accurate and reliable work style in a ticket-based workflow
- Very good command of English language (spoken and written), German and/or additional language skills are an advantage
- Ability to explain, discuss and recreate security incidents in a customer-oriented and friendly demeanour
- High level of motivation and enjoyment for self-responsible tasks
What we offer
- Interesting, international work environment with long-term perspective
- Very collegial, team-oriented environment
- Advancement and development opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions
- An Open Source and security minded setting - Use a distribution and OS of your choice on your laptop!
- An easy to reach, centrally located open space office
For this position the minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement ranges between EUR 47,000.- and EUR 55,000.- p.a. fulltime with the willingness to a significant overpayment. The actual salary depends on your previous experience and qualification.
We are looking forward to your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to contact us regarding any question!
RadarServices Smart IT-Security GmbH
Zieglergasse 6, 1070 Wien, Österreich
Gerichtsstand: Handelsgericht Wien