Junior Specialist Corporate Legal (f/m)
OMV is producing and marketing oil & gas, innovative energy and high-end petrochemical solutions - in a responsible way. With Group sales of EUR 20 bn and a workforce of around 20,700 employees in 2017, OMV Aktiengesellschaft is one of Austria's largest listed industrial companies. Due to our international activities in up- and downstream we can offer interesting and diverse job opportunities with excellent scope for career development. Diversity and equal opportunities are central to the OMV culture and key to our corporate success. Discover the exciting world of OMV.
- Prepare and coordinate legal documents such as PoAs, applications to commercial register, board applications and shareholder resolutions
- Support in Supervisory Board and Committee Meetings of OMV Aktiengesellschaft and Board and shareholders meetings of other companies within the OMV Group (eg by preparing and compiling powerpoint-presentations, by preparing printouts or by drafting minutes)
- Process invoices via SAP, support in the department' budgeting and accounting processes as well as updating internal legal databases such as OMV's Global Entity Management System platform ("GEMS")
- Support OMV's Annual General Meeting by coordinating external providers and other departments within OMV, by preparing and compiling the powerpoint-presentations, by supporting OMV's shareholders and by supporting OMV's management and experts in preparing answer proposals to shareholder questions
- Coordinate meetings, seminar or conference participations, and solutions for department related IT problems and assist in organizing department members' business travels
- Perform research including in legal databases
- Support in updating OMV's website and intranet site in relation to corporate governance related changes
- General back-office activities (filing) for all corporate law and corporate finance matters performed by Corporate Law & Subsidiaries department
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar field or secondary commercial school with business focus
- Team player, quick perception, consumer- and service-oriented mind set, accurate and precise working attitude
- Ability to multitask and excellent Microsoft Office skills, additional SAP knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Demonstrated interest in legal matters, related know-how and experience will be considered as an advantage
- Relevant professional experience of 1-2 years (with experience in supporting a legal department of law firm being preferred)
- Fluency in English and German
We offer you:
- According to Austrian labor law, the minimum salary related to the Austrian collective labor agreement has to be stated in the advertisement (EUR 42.434-- gross per year, all in)
- An internationally attractive compensation package depending on your experience and additional benefits
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company in a fast moving business sector, providing excellent development opportunities
- Place of work: Vienna, Austria
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please apply online
OMV is an equal opportunity employer.