"I believe that continuous development is the most important step to a successful career."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
ALM Process Specialist (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
ALM Reporting and Processes is responsible for processing and analyzing input data for ALM systems and providing standard reports within the scope of Group ALM. This includes the management and improvement of the group-wide ALM data base, development and maintenance of ALM systems & tools and the optimization of data processes. Furthermore we provide group-wide support for the ALM system QRM in terms of model setup and system parameterization for various simulations and analyses.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Group-wide management and support of the QRM risk framework.
- Managing model changes (e.g. market modelling, behavioral modelling, reporting) within the ALM universe in close cooperation with subject matter experts
- Development of data feeds, data profiling, data enrichment, modelling of production workflows and continuous integration of new functionalities into the ALM model
- Organization of version upgrades and rolling out data model changes to all stakeholders across the group from business side
- Support ALM analysis in Erste Group's subsidiaries
- Work together with IT and Risk Management on the further development of the group wide ALM system
- University / FH master degree in finance, IT or a similar area
- Experience in ALM / Treasury / Risk Management
- Know-how of financial markets and various bank products (incl. Treasury products)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Advanced skills of MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and MS Office (especially Excel / VBA Analytical skills
- Additional programming skills would be a benefit
- Eagerness for learning & high level of motivation
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging role in a young and dynamic team located in Vienna cooperating closely with other CEE subsidiaries of Erste Bank Group. The position offers the possibility of continuous development of professional skills as well as to take over responsibility for the above listed tasks within short time.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 33.161,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: