"I believe in creative solutions for every technological challenge."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Solution Analyst (m/f)
Erste Group IT International (EG IT INT) is the IT service provider of Erste Group, supplying solutions to all entities. It provides development, implementation and integration as well as operation of group-wide solutions. Aimed at offering the best service at the best price, EG IT INT plays a key strategic role within Erste Group.
- are the contact person for business users, solutions and/or project managers
- define business requirements, development and documentation of complex solution requirements
- participate on the DWH and BI releases planning, on-time delivery for the solution, data analysis and definition of test cases
- support the test teams in their work by analysing and solving bugs, helping executing test cases and communication with the customer
- are responsible for the proper technical documentation to ensure the quality of the software
- bring 3- 5years of experience in DWH and BI solution area, banking and financial institution preferable
- have good knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL (11g and higher)
- bring data modelling knowledge and utilization of CASE tools ERWIN and Power Designer
- have an understanding of: Oracle Data integrator and Oracle Apex
- are fluent in English - both verbal and written communication is precondition
- bring strong problem solving and analytical capabilities as well as the ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- offer a very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives, the chance to participate in a growing business area of Erste Group and to take over responsibility for defined challenging group-wide projects.
- provide you the opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, functions and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 40.572,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
- foster a work environment in where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success - we live diversity!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: