IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.
To strengthen our team for the challenging tasks ahead, we are looking for a
FIELD SERVICE COORDINATOR (m/w)
- Plan, coordinate and perform service work at lithography tools in Taiwan
- Main interface between customers in Taiwan and IMS Vienna
- Identify, analyze and fix errors including reporting to headquarters.
- Manage the local IMS service team in Taiwan and ensure restocking of spare parts at local storage facility
- Close on-site cooperation with Taiwanese customers including joint data analysis and monitoring of multi-electron-beam mask writers
- Sound technical education (HTL, BSc, MS, PhD) in a technical field (physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or similar)
- More than 2 years of work experience as team leader, preferred in the field of service and support for the semiconductor or similar industry
- Diligent, structured and detail-oriented worker with excellent data analysis skills
- Sound understanding of electron lithography, vacuum systems, electrical engineering, metrology and mechanical engineering is an advantage but not a must
- Team player with "hands-on" mentality
- Flexibility to accept multi-year assignments in Taiwan, commitment 2+ years preferable
- Cross-cultural and multi-functional competence
- Communication skills at various organizational levels
- Challenging tasks in an international fast growing high tech company
- Possibility to work at customer sites in Taiwan
- Dynamic and successful working environment
- Possibility to grow personally and professionally through trainings
- Annual gross salary: starting from EUR 50.000 according to skills and experience and of course daily travel allowances and compensations in accordance with our collective and company agreements during the foreign assignments
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH Schreygasse 3 1020 Wien Austria
Tel: +4312144894 Fax: +4312144894-99 email@example.com www.ims.co.at