International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Our Group Audit competence center for Retail Banking is currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced
Professional Group Auditor (f/m)
What you can expect:
- Assist, perform and at a later stage lead audits during the whole audit process (preparation, on-site visits, reporting and reconciliation)
- Highlighting risks or inefficiencies by analyzing workflows and samples and by performing interviews
- Perform follow-up activities
- Take over the "Audit Specialist" function for certain topics (i.e. monitor related regulatory developments/industry standards/best practices, develop and maintain audit catalogues, train and support local audit units)
- Take over the "Country Manager" function for several subsidiaries to support and monitor their local audit function
- Propose improvements to audit processes, standards, and audit tools
What you bring to the table:
- University degree, or similar as well as at least 3 years work experience in Retail Banking (incl. credit risk management) and/or AML/Other Compliance activities
- Experience in several of the following areas: Retail Credit Risk Management incl. A-IRB requirements, Collateral Management, AML incl. Financial Sanctions, Capital Markets Compliance, Financial Crime Management
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
- Willingness to learn, team player, pragmatic but also convincing
- High flexibility and willingness to travel in the CEE region
- Excellent in English (spoken and written); an additional CEE language is an advantage
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!