SIBUR International GmbH
The SIBUR Group of Companies (www.sibur.ru) is the largest petrochemical company in Russia. SIBUR International GmbH is an export subsidiary of SIBUR that arranges delivery of the Group's products to Europe and Asia.
SIBUR International continuously improves its business processes implementing the ideas and suggestions offered by our employees. That is why your ambition for personal development, that of your professional environment and openness to changes are the qualities that we appreciate in particular in our employees.
The reason why we have chosen our company is that we wish to participate in the implementation of worldwide projects, work in a financially reliable company and pursue a carrier in the upcoming petrochemical industry.
SIBUR International is growing now at a rapid pace, and we are in search of candidate for the position of Logistics manager, who will take up responsibility for the following tasks:
Contracting and invoicing (SAP):
- Searching for logistics service providers ( Track and warehouse logistics);
- Arranging tender procedures;
- Prolongation of contracts with freight forwarders
- Processing of forwarders' invoices in SAP;
Last mile logistic:
- Daily planning of the stocks at the terminals;
- Monthly planning of dispatches from factories;
- Placing orders for truck deliveries from warehouses (chassis, SILO trucks, LPG trucks deliveries);
- Placing order for block trains (LPG rail tank cars and 40 ft. containers);
- Preparation of transport documents
Supply chain analysis:
- Development of bulk (SILO) and container trucks supply chain in EU;
- Development of warehouse portfolio for bulk (SILO) and packed storage.
- Logistics, Economical or technical degree (min. Bachelor)
- Good understanding of logistics (Incoterms, Dangerous goods, multimodal logistics, last mile deliveries, overseas and bulk logistics, international regulations).
- Min. 3 years experiences in last mile logistics (freight forwarding companies, 3PL or petrochemical producers).
- Analytical thinking;
- Customer oriented thinking, friendly and open;
- Languages: English (advanced), Russian (preferable), German (preferable), other European languages as an advantage.
We are offering to our future colleague:
- Salary: from EUR 3,500 gross per month, annual bonus
- Individual development plan, a coach for the probation period.
- Team of strong professionals, managers and team leaders who share their experience
More information about SIBUR International can be found on our website: http://www.sibur-int.com/. Should you get interested in the above-described tasks and feel that you meet the necessary requirements, please tell our HR Team about yourself by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are looking forward to hearing from you!