INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST (m/f)
Qualified Sales of Chemical Raw Materials for Industrial Customers
Languages: fluent GERMAN & ENGLISH
The competence and business of our privately owned and managed company is the world-wide import of chemical raw- and intermediate products and their marketing to customers all over Europe. Our head-quarters in Vienna/Austria built up a network of eight foreign offices and subsidiaries in Europe and Asia, relying on our own resources, with 60 excellent managers and employees in sales and sales-related positions.
We are looking forward to get know you! Please write to:
1100 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 605 60
Mag. Reinhard J. HAGER will get in contact with you.
100% discretion is granted.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are the partner of industry customers for active sales in your region; internally you cooperate with Product managers and Area Sales Managers.
- Petrochemical materials are volatile price-wise. Understanding the price-driving influences, exchanging and arguing market information with customers and with colleagues in product management
- Market researching by phone and e-mail for enlargement of customer basis and product range
- Support of Area Sales Managers in daily business
- After sales services, communication in case of logistics issues
- Claims handling
- Reporting / implementing results of negotiations in our CRM system
- Initiating and driving "continuous improvements" wherever
- YOU ARE A "SALESMAN/WOMAN", but in this position without the necessity for regular business travels. You find the right words to establish trustful relations and in sometimes tough price negotiations with customers.
- Languages fluent as stated above is conditional; German is welcome
- You are eager to learn on the job the "big picture" of the market which we work in and the applications of our petrochemical products
- You are able to work also with figures and statistics, you are flexible and you have team spirit
- You have a commercial or technical education
- You have experience in sales, ideally having worked in a wholesale trade company, but not a condition
- A responsible position, in a demanding business in several countries,
in a growing, financially healthy company
- Multicultural open working atmosphere
- The chance to grow on the job, in trainings and external seminars
- Benefits (mineral water, fruit basket, coffee, terrace and the infrastructure of our Business Park Vienna with near shops & restaurants)
- Salary indication considerably above the Austrian "Kollektivvertrag", depending on qualification and experience. Attractive Bonus-System!