Supply Chain Management
Art der Stelle:
Production Planner (m/f)
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 14,000 employees across more than 35 countries and EUR 2.7 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. Refractories are indispensable for industrial high-temperature processes exceeding 1,200°C in a wide range of industries, including steel, cement, non-ferrous metals, and glass, among others.
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. To a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. To a leadership style that encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. Our people are pragmatic, positive and optimistic, building strong teams who get results.
Can you stand the heat?
We look for
An enthusiastic and experienced Production Planner (m/f) for our SCM department Industrial in Leoben.
You will be responsible for
- Global coordination of sales orders between the regions
- Allocation of orders to our different production sites
- Interface between Sales and Operations at all hierarchy levels
- Drafting production forecasts
- Preparation and analysis of make-or-buy decisions
- Calculation of lead times
- Inventory management and controlling
- Drawing up capacity overviews
- Implementation of production transfers
Your professional profile
- Completed technical or economic education
- Degree in higher technical or economic education is beneficial
- Relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of the order handling process
- Knowledge of the product, production process and relevant planning parameters are beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in German and English
- Further languages are beneficial
- You embrace new challenges as opportunities.
- You're not afraid of asking questions.
- When things become "hot" you manage to stay cool and support decision-making.
- You are target-driven and personally committed.
- Ownership way of thinking is within you: You care about the business, you care about the customer.
- You're a pragmatic decision-maker.
- You're a strong and transparent communicator.
- You thrive in an international work environment.
What you can expect from us
- Detailed introduction into your tasks through our experts
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes
- Cooperation with a dynamic team in a vibrant environment
- Excellent development and career opportunities & wide range of training programs
- Internal health care management, various insurance benefits, etc.
- Partnership programs with gyms, shops, etc.
- Flexible working hours
Are you up for the challenge? Become part of the SCM team within the industry leader in refractories. Please send us your application documents (CV, motivational letter, certificates) now.
We are looking forward to your online application!
For this full time position (38.5 working hours) the monthly gross salary according to collective bargaining agreement starts at EUR 2,487.61. The actual level of remuneration depends on skills and experience.
Mag. Anita Ertl
Tel.: +43 50213 5352