Sberbank Europe AG is a successful universal bank with a strong focus on retail and corporate customers. Headquartered in Vienna, Sberbank Europe is present in 8 markets in Central and Eastern Europe: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo and Banja Luka), Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovenia and Serbia. As an integral part of one of the largest, fastest growing and most dynamic financial providers in the world, Sberbank Europe aims to build sustainable bridges between Russia and the European markets.
We are looking for people who are energetic about developing their talents with us. As a young European bank, we offer opportunities for people who like to roll their sleeves up and advance their career. We are looking for people like you. Become part of our international team located in a modern office in Vienna 1010.
Tax Specialist (m/f)
As a Tax Specialist you are responsible for
- drafting tax calculations and declarations, monitoring of tax payments
- support with transfer pricing reporting
- development of improvements of tax processes
- support with communication with tax advisor, business departments, tax team of the shareholder
- support tax risks monitoring and reporting to the shareholder
- support with development of tax methodologies
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support in development of system requirements and improvements to internal processes relating to tax reporting needs (VAT, "Abzugsteuer", income tax, transfer pricing). Supervise and develop tax certificates database, certificates collection. Support with facilitation of internal workshops for compliance with tax regulations
- Draft tax calculations and declarations, calculation of deferred tax base under local accounting and IFRS standards
- Support with development of internal regulations and policies to facilitate tax compliance
- Maintenance of transfer pricing documentation and reporting, including processing of calculations and invoicing of head office charges, maintenance of service agreements with group banks, draft and review of CbCR, collection of CbCR data from subsidiary banks; drafting Local File, coordination with a tax advisor; project type work on improvement of data for the Local File
- Maintenance of tax risk management process in the group: draft and aggregate tax risks reports, update respective guidelines, support with trainings to subsidiaries regarding tax risk management process
- Drafting tax analysis/approaches for particular situations; monitoring of changes in the tax law and support with respective implementations; coordination during external and internal tax audits
- Drafting tax review notes on agreements on request from business and support units
- Master's degree in Economics or Law
- Regular attendance of seminars on tax regulatory topics
- Min. 2-3 years of professional experience, preferably within financial institutions
- General know how on corporate taxation, international tax matters and transfer pricing principles; accounting principles and reporting standards; awareness of valuation principles
- Upper intermediary in English, at least intermediary in German (reading and speaking skills), understanding and use of legal language
analytical skills in taxation area; good excel skills, knowledge of some accounting software (principles, expectations to functionality)
- We acknowledge and reward good performance
- We offer personal and professional development through your career
- Be part of the committed and successful Sberbank Europe team
- Gather international experience in a dynamic and moving forward environment
Annual Gross salary EUR45.000,- based on our collective bargaining agreement (for 38,5 hours/week) - additional payment according to skills and experience. The position can be filled as soon as possible.
We`re looking forward to your online application!
Sberbank Europe AG
Schwarzenbergplatz 3, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Tel.: +43 1 22732 0